A dermocosmetic in the form of a specialistic emulsion
for dogs and cats for skin care prone to dandruff, dermatoses and fungal inflammations.
Poliderm Emulsion 140 ml is used as an auxiliary to:
WAY OF USE
- In order to gain access to the exercises, use the EMULSION in work with POLIDERM SPRAY and / or POLIDERM SHAMPOO.
- After washing and drying the irritated areas, brush the hair in the opposite direction to the hair growth.
- The amount of emulsion should be adapted to the size of the affected animal’s skin.
- Apply the emulsion on your hand and gently rub the irritation site in the opposite direction to the hairline until it comes into contact with the skin.
- Rub the preparation gradually, place by place, adding the emulsion until the entire surface of the irritated skin is covered.
- After application, it is recommended to walk the dog, and if left for a few minutes, e.g. in a carrier, to wipe it against the stand or objects.
- It is best to use the emulsion 1-2 times a day or as recommended by a veterinarian.
Subscribe to the newsletter!
To receive the latest information about our products on an ongoing basis.